Monday, February 4, 2013

Sweetheart of the Week: Olivia Guillory

Congrats to Olivia Guillory for being Sweetheart of the Week! She has gone above and beyond the minimum requirements to help make our organization the best that it can be! 

SWEETHEART OF THE WEEK


Sweetie Class: Spring '12

Major: Biology, B.A.
Hometown: Cypress, Texas

Favorite Thing About Sweethearts: I love how down to earth and fun the girls are. Sweethearts is an amazing way to meet genuine girls who want to make the organization and their experience at UT the best it can be. I was inspired by how creative, funny, diverse, and talented all these ladies are and I could not have picked a better group to call my Sweethearts sisters. 

What is one piece of advice that you would give to a Sweetie?
Sweetie semester is challenging but in retrospect it was one of the best semesters I've had! You become realllyyy (and I mean REALLY) good at time management and it's amazing how fast and close you get with your sweetie class. I would advise you to enjoy every minute of it...even when it seems overwhelming...because it's such a great way to grow in multiple ways. Stay open minded, stay true and stay focused and you'll be amazed at home much you are capable of doing!!

If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?
Time travel or the ability to speak every language (if those count! If I could have any super power I would want to be able to fly (even though I'm scared of heights lol). I could escape things, avoid traffic, see things from new angles and fly anywhere to go on vacation. Not too bad if you ask me! 

If you could travel ANYWHERE in the world where would you choose?
Sweltering hot! I'm a huge sissy when it comes to cold weather. If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would love to go to an undiscovered tropical island. All I need is a white sandy beach, a hammock, a surfboard and some good music and I will be the happiest person in the entire world.

No comments:

Post a Comment