Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sweetheart of the Month - February 2012

We are proud to feature our February 2012 Sweetheart of the Month... MELISSA MAYS!

Sweetie Class: Fall '10
Major: Early Childhood Education
Hometown: McKinney, TX

  • One thing my friends would be surprised to know about me is... I was French club president in high school!
  • My guilty pleasure is... dessert! I love sweets, but I feel guilty every time I eat them.
  • My advice for the new sweeties... GET ORGANIZED! My planner saved my life my first semester in Sweethearts.
  • My favorite thing about Sweethearts is... the friends that I have made :) I have made all of my best friends through this organization, and I loveeee them!!

Congratulations Melissa, thank you for all that you do for Sweethearts! We are so blessed to have you as an active member in our organization!

No comments:

Post a Comment